Stress is a part of each our lives in some way or another and it will always be! What’s most important is how we react to it. Here are 5 things to do when you are feeling stressed:
- Place Your Trust in God – Believe that God will take care of your situation in His perfect way and timing. (Isaiah 26:3)
- Humble Yourself – Honestly come before God and let Him know you can’t do it on your own. Recognize that you need His help to have success in any area of your life. (Proverbs 3:-5-7)
- Give Your Cares to Him – God wants you to throw your cares and worries onto Him and allow Him to carry the weight of them. (1 Peter 5:6-7)
- Choose to Think and Say Positive, Faith-Filled Statements From God’s Word
- PUSH -(Pray Until Something Happens)!
Here is a quick prayer to help you get started:
Father God, I am not sure what to do about my situation, but I know that I can’t fix it on my own. If there is something specific You want me to do, please show me. Meanwhile, I am going to trust You and enjoy my life while You work on my problems. In Jesus’ name, Amen.