The gift of family and friends are priceless. Here are 9 ways that can help you nurture God’s most precious gift:
1. Try to maintain a positive attitude.
2. Spend time together with those you love on a regular basis.
3. Don’t make assumptions.
4. Own your mistakes and talk about them.
5. Make sure that your words align with your actions.
6. Communicate respectfully, clearly, and effectively.
7. Encourage others in reaching their goals.
8. Avoid jumping to conclusions.
9. Be committed to making time for the people who matter in your life.
Changing our mindset is a never ending process. In order to see changes in our behavior, we must change our mindset. By changing your mindset, you have the ability to change your life.
It’s time to figure out what it is that you want in this life…..
Next, figure out why you want it…
Finally, figure out what steps that it will take to get it! and then take your first step. That’s it!
The Holy Spirit gives us the power to run and not be weary, to walk and not grow faint. We tap into its power by spending time with God daily to renew our strength, as we wait for our prayers to be answered.
What is your outlook on life? With what mind-set do you approach life? You see, how we approach life is an personal and individual choice, and nobody or nothing can make us miserable if we decide we are going to be happy. Will you be positive and expect the best or discontented and discouraged because everything didn’t go as planned?
The choice is yours.
We all know that there is a difference between reading directions and following directions. Or, to use biblical terminology, there is a difference between hearing or reading the Word and obeying the Word. The next time you read the Word, read it for the purpose of learning how to walk in God’s ways. When you do, you will realize that reading and obeying the Word is the recipe for God’s blessings.